Ralph Durkee will be the instructor for the up coming CISSP Bootcamp. Contact Ralph for more information.
What are your Risks?
Have you had a Security Assessment or a Penetration Test done recently? A low cost security assessment can be provided with short interviews of key personnel and a review of your network infrastructure, an internal and external security analysis and will report on network vulnerabilities and deficiencies. Penetration test provide a thorough testing of security controls and assesssment of real risk involving the most advance manual and automated techiques. Call 585 624-9551 or e-mail for a price quote.
DCI Security Presentations
- Introduction to Application Security and OWASP Top 10 Risks - Part 1 of 2
- OWASP Application Security – Building and Breaking Applications
- Hands-on Ethical Hacking: Preventing & Writing Buffer Overflow Exploits
- Ethical Hacking as a Professional Penetration Testing Technique
- Incident Response Training and Workshop
- OWASP Update - State of Web Application Security
- Securing Apache Web Servers with Mod Security & CIS Benchmarks
- OWASP Database Encryption
- 2007 OWASP Top 10 Most Critical Web Application Security Vulnerabilities
- Secure Authenticated Java Communication with JSSE
- Java Web Application Security
- PGP and GnuPG Security (GVSAGE ) - April 2004
- Web Application Security (RJUG ) - Nov 2003
- PGP Introduction (Rochester ISSA Chapter) - Sept 2003
- Linix Firewall Security for the Small Office and Home Office (LUGOR) - May 2000
Rochester OWASP Past Presentations (Various Authors)
Network Security Resources